Frequently Asked Qyestions
1) How can I list my business on MYINFOLINE?
It’s quick and easy to list your business here for free. Your business won’t appear on the site immediately as it can take up to 48 hours for our database to update. Don’t forget to add content to your listing including a description, images and deals at Your Business Centre.
2) How do I register as the owner of a business already listed on MYINFOLINE?
If your business is already on MYINFOLINE but you haven’t claimed it yet, click "Claim this listing" in the top right-hand corner of your business listing page.
4) How do I manage my business listing?
To add or edit content on your listing, login and update your listing in Your Business Pages. If your business is already on MYINFOLINE but you haven’t claimed it yet, click "Claim this listing" in the top right-hand corner of your business listing page.
5) How can I get my business listing to show up in every suburb or postcode I service?
Priority, Basic and Free business listings will only appear in searches for the postcode in which your business is physically located. However you can purchase premium advertising products for any additional locations you cover.
6) What are the business listing rules?
So our business listings get your message across quickly and effectively there are a few rules to keep them in order.
Ratings and Reviews
1) Why does MYINFOLINE let people rate and review businesses?
Consumers like to hear what other people think of a business before using it, and they like to spread the word about their own experiences. Businesses have always relied on this kind of word-of-mouth to get new customers; the only difference today is that it happens online. So MYINFOLINE’s business reviews help consumers and businesses.
2) Can businesses receive alerts when a review about them is published?
Yes. If you have a business already listed on MYINFOLINE, open your business page and clicks "Claim this listing". Once you’ve claimed it you’ll receive free email alerts whenever a new review about your business is published.
3) Does MYINFOLINE moderate reviews?
Yes, we moderate every review and comment before we publish them. Read more at our review guidelines.
4) How should businesses handle negative reviews?
It’s impossible to keep all customers happy all the time, so here are some tips for dealing with negative reviews:
5) Can I report a review for being inappropriate?
Yes. Click the flag icon found under every review and comment. Read more at our review guidelines.
Adding or changing information
1) My business has closed down or changed management. How can I let MYINFOLINE know?
Please let us know through the Report an error form.
2) The business I’m looking for isn’t listed on MYINFOLINE How can I get it added?
We’d love to hear from you if you find we’re missing a business.
3) I’ve found a business with duplicate listings. How can I let MYINFOLINE know?
Submit Inaccurate report , "Report Inaccurate" link is top right corner of Business Listing.
1) How do I join MYINFOLINE?
Signing up to MYINFOLINE only takes a minute and allows you to write reviews about any business you’ve used. Sign Up now or simply login with
2) How do I write a review?
You can write a review on any business you’ve used on MYINFOLINE. Read more about writing a review.
3) I’ve forgotten my password. How can I retrieve it?
Don’t worry; it happens to the best of us. You can reset your password by clicking the "Forgotten your password?" link on the login screen.
4) How do I change my display name, profile picture, email address and password?
All these details can be changed once you login. Just click at "Your profile" and then "Settings" on the right-hand side and edit all information excluding email, email id is not changeable.
5) Who can see my profile and my reviews?
Any visitor to MYINFOLINE can read your reviews, view your profile and your profile picture. Your contact information will not be displayed to anyone publicly.
6) What does MYINFOLINE do with my personal information?